ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMSL - I'v got a Fubar clio ;-)

S2000
How do you like my new 4x4? :eek:

PDR_0016.gif

PDR_0015.gif

I wasn't planning on fitting my alloys till I had lowered my car but because of other problems I had to fit them before so that I could check if the cause of my problem was my wheels. I'll fit the lowering springs and adjust the torsion bar as soon as I get a chance but it'll probably be another week or two at least.

Could anyone photoshop it about 55mm lower as that's how much i'll be lowering it by.

Hopefully it'll look better once lowered.

Thanks.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahhahahahahahahahaahhaaa
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahaha

I actually am laughing properly loud! heh

"Having a Fubar" PMSL

I'll never forget that clio, bless it :eek:

Last edited:
hmm... i might devote a hidden link page on my website to my old 4x4, including all the photoshops etc. :D

S2000
fUbAr said:
hmm... i might devote a hidden link page on my website to my old 4x4, including all the photoshops etc. :D

lol, do it!!!!! and then make us try and find the link.

any chance of anyone doing a quick photoshop of it a bit lower? and no photoshops of bin laden etc ;)

donsrno1 said:
lol, good work fella. Just out of interest - did anyone actually do a photoshop of that car lowered??

my car? yeah i did loads lol

insurance dictated that it couldnt be lowered tho.

People on here would have cried to see it slammed tho, they loved it really ;)

S2000
fUbAr said:
my ...car? yeah i did loads lol

i...nsurance dictated that it couldnt be lowered tho.

People on here would have cried to see it slammed tho, they loved it really ;)

'course they did;)

I just wondered as I'd only seen the other photoshops - thought it might be against CS rules to do one of it lowered.