ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polisher from Halford

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
No risk of paint burn with one of those.

Personally I would not bother buying it, a PC it the only way to get good (safe) results.

random polishers give no better result than doing it by hand and it takes just as long and it's a messy process.

255 V6 Black Gold
just on their website now actually ha!

theres talk on their (back in 2005) about since black and decker took over porter cable that a 240v uk version might be avaliable in 2006

any joy on that front yet?

255 V6 Black Gold
just found this dated August 14th 2007

Just thought you may like to start saving if you want a decent rotary cleaner/polisher. Please find reply to my e-mail to Meguiar's UK below...

Good morning Elliott

With reference to your enquiry.

Yes, it is true that we are looking to introduce a 240v version of the PC. We are in the final stages of testing with DeWalt and hopefully the DA will be available in the UK in the next few months. If you keep your eye on our forum as soon as we know we will post on there prices etc etc.

I have sent your brochure in the post this evening.

Regards

Tom Clarke
Sales & Marketing
Meguiar's UK Ltd
3 Lamport Court
Heartlands
Daventry
Northamptonshire
NN11 8UF
t - 0870 2416696
f - 01327 300116

255 V6 Black Gold
sonus SFX polisher kit for me

$260 / £130 all in including shipping

presume thats what you bought!

cant wait for it to come

106 GTi
That Halfords thing wont do any damage on your paint in the same way as it won't even tickle any defects/swirls, you will get more paint correction by hand!

visualize whirled pe
I'm awaiting the UDM when they release a UK 240v version. More power than a PC and less vibration (apparently) it is supposed to be comming out fairly soon, but I'll be interested to see the price.

I should really do what most people would do and learn to use a rotary, a 1/3 of the cost of a PC or UDM for a silverline.