ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

polishing headlights

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
My headlights could do with a good clean, but using normal car shampoo doesnt make much difference.

Can AG SRP be used on ph2 headlights? It says on the bottle to keep off plastic trim, but has anyone tried it on headlights?

thanks.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it can be used, ive used it before andit was ok, but i use AG fast glass, then a coat of ag glass polish. same with the rear clusters, fogs and wing mirrors.

106 GTi
SRP will work fine on headlights, if you have access to a machine polisher you can use something with a bit more bite to polish them up even more.

I use Menzerna Intensive Polish and/or Final Finish

Working by hand you may also want to look into polishes made for clear plastics as they will also be more effective than the Super Resin.

So i could use ip via pc on my headlights then rich ?

what sonus sfx pad though ?

polishing pad (blue) ? light cut pad (white) ? or cut pad ? (yellow)

106 GTi

As everything depends how much correction you want. I have used all 3 pads, with the FF, with the IP it would be polishing pad first, stepping up to the light cut if need be.

As everything depends how much correction you want. I have used all 3 pads, with the FF, with the IP it would be polishing pad first, stepping up to the light cut if need be.

ok thanks for the info, much appreciated.