Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Mar 18, 2007 #1 when you come to polish your car what do most people use to put the polish on? and also take it off? while i'm asking questions 1 more..........I have some scratchs on my bonnet (like swirls) what would take these out?? Megs Scratch X
when you come to polish your car what do most people use to put the polish on? and also take it off? while i'm asking questions 1 more..........I have some scratchs on my bonnet (like swirls) what would take these out?? Megs Scratch X
FiDoDiDo Car RB 182 Mar 18, 2007 #2 ScratchX may be fine depends how bad they are. I apply polish with an applicator pad and take off with a microfibre cloth.
ScratchX may be fine depends how bad they are. I apply polish with an applicator pad and take off with a microfibre cloth.
Gib#244 Car S2 106 GTI Mar 19, 2007 #4 benclelland said: ScratchX may be fine depends how bad they are. I apply polish with an applicator pad and take off with a microfibre cloth. Click to expand... there not really bad, just when i've polished the car you can just see very light scratch's when the sun is shining on it
benclelland said: ScratchX may be fine depends how bad they are. I apply polish with an applicator pad and take off with a microfibre cloth. Click to expand... there not really bad, just when i've polished the car you can just see very light scratch's when the sun is shining on it
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Mar 19, 2007 #5 I prefer these for applying the polish , better than the little yellow foam pads imo . http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/accessories/ultimate-german-applicator/prod_280.html
I prefer these for applying the polish , better than the little yellow foam pads imo . http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/accessories/ultimate-german-applicator/prod_280.html