ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pollen Filter.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not sure of the price , i thought i saw it quoted around a tenner .

Part no. 77 00 424 098

Turbo Beige
They are around £15 inc vat if i remember correctly.

The filter is located under the drivers side slam panel (bottom of the windscreen), the panel is held on with 2/3 of those stupid plastic clips, once its off you will be able to see where the filter goes. Make sure its in the right way and seated correctly, its a bit of a pain to get in.

cheers guys and proper guide would be great on this where is the panel itself and how do you get those screws out just pull or pop out with a flat end screw driver cheers

Trophy Turbo :)
my mechanic today was really confused hes a renault specilist but never done a cup before, LOL worked for renault for 12 yeras til 2001. LOL he couldnt find the pollen filter or the fuel filter, relised after he called his mate that its part of the PUMP and cups dont have a filter bloody stupid ;)

my mechanic today was really confused hes a renault specilist but never done a cup before, LOL worked for renault for 12 yeras til 2001. LOL he couldnt find the pollen filter or the fuel filter, relised after he called his mate that its part of the PUMP and cups dont have a filter bloody stupid ;)

To be faiir its only the later Mk2 which had integral tanks filters and pumps.