ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys natty's blue

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
if thats how you spell it

just wondering how you apply this as it seems like a solid block in the tub it comes in.....any ideas..

i am using a application pad by the way

cheers neil

106 GTi
Told you the P21s was easier to apply ;)

Just rub the foam applicator over it and it will transfer onto it.

I warm it up slightly with my fingers first to help it along!

106 GTi
This is true.

You can spritz the applicator with QD if you like, but after running your fingers over the wax a couple of times its easily spreadable so no real need to.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Don't you just hate butter that's been in the fridge and just tears the bread apart when you try to spread it?

As father and son....
i used a spritz of QD but im not sure its needed, after multiple applications of the pad to the contents it tends to soften up enough anyway

As father and son....
sec ill grab some piccies

DSC00514.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

Treatment was GC wash, Clay with QD, Rinse, Dry, Poorboys Polish (blue), Menzerna FTG, Poorboys Nattys Blue all by hand

106 GTi
Cant remeber what I used as paint prep exactly as it was taken last summer.

Deffo Nattys Blue over Souveran Wax.

Probably SSR 2 or Megs 80, Clearkote VM and either EX-p or Wolfgang Sealant.

As father and son....
Freebone said:
nice rich....SDV will look better though..lol

nice breadvan to......the pics had to be so big to fit the whole car in its so big

hater! last time i try ;) i hope your lovely paint job looks like w**k when you clean it :evil:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol hotshot...only messing mate....do appreciate them. they are very nice cars, just i am a young'un..kinda so prefer something a bit smaller

no offence intended...

as with you on the other hand rich.....lol......use to have a black one mate..i indeed loved it

As father and son....
its alright freebone im only messing with ya :p to be fair im gonna actually disagree with Rich and say keep that colour ;) Ford blue right? looked insanely good on the pics from the media section