ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys Natural Look Dressing

A slow one :-(
Hi Folks,

I used PBs Natural look dressing on my brothers clio on the exterior trim.

Just got back from work and there has obviously been a light shower here... the trim is back to the crappy colour it was and now there are runs all down the paint work :mad:

Does the dressing need to be "buffed" once applied? Any suggestions to get it to stick?

Mito Sportiva 135
Hi Folks,

I used PBs Natural look dressing on my brothers clio on the exterior trim.

Just got back from work and there has obviously been a light shower here... the trim is back to the crappy colour it was and now there are runs all down the paint work :mad:

Does the dressing need to be "buffed" once applied? Any suggestions to get it to stick?

Yeh buff any vinyl dressings, wait ten minutes or so after applying. It should produce a better surface finish if you buff it off compared to leaving it. You can build up a few layers this way.

Never used this product myself though I am afraid, I was under the impression is was designed for interiors, although I could be wrong?

I know you can def use it on exteriors.. just a bit pissed off at the running lol. Will be fine as a summer product but if it can't deal with a light shower :rolleyes:

106 GTi
I only ever use it on the upper Grill exterior wise on my car, but apply very little and buff well after is the key.

Cheers, might give that a bash tonight/tomorrow eve and see if that does the trick.

Otherwise I might try some CG trim gel...

Mito Sportiva 135
Cheers, might give that a bash tonight/tomorrow eve and see if that does the trick.

Otherwise I might try some CG trim gel...

CG New Look Trim Gel is liable to running if you don't buff off well. Also prone to stickiness unless you thoroughly wipe down. Looks good in the summer though and protects seals well.

106 GTi
Dont think there is any trim product that wont streak if you dont remove the excess after.