ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys or Chemical Guys - Shampoo

106 GTi
The Poorboys is popular for foam gun use, not heard many reviews of late in normal bucket wash use.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
The Chemical Guys stuff is cracking. I've been really pleased with both of them. Tha Maxi Suds II and the Extreme Wash and Wax, are going down really well both don't strip wax and really offer some nice foam. Oh yeah, and they smell and look good enough to eat, I just wish he'd waterproof the lables !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Chemical guys extreme body wash shampoo for me also , smells delicious too :)

ST
Well i have a bit of a thing for tasting random stuff....megs NXT didn't taste anything like it smelt either tho lol

RB 182
cleanyourcar said:
The Chemical Guys stuff is cracking. I've been really pleased with both of them. Tha Maxi Suds II and the Extreme Wash and Wax, are going down really well both don't strip wax and really offer some nice foam. Oh yeah, and they smell and look good enough to eat, I just wish he'd waterproof the lables !
About time you got the CG stuff Tim ;)
Expect an order soon :cool:

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I've had it all in for ages, It's just taken me an age to get them all photographed and added to the site. Customs also managed to 'lose' the order for nearly a month which also didn't help matters :mad:

106 GTi
Just got some new Sonax stuff, again a wash and wax with Carnuba in it will report on it tommorrow afer use.