ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poorboys

2.0 Auris
Has anybody used there stuff?Ive just got there polish from www.motorgeek.co.uk I havent used it yet be hear its pretty good the most annoying thing is the smell its beautiful like coconut and vanila.Hope to hear from you

RS Clio 200
yeh i got a load of stuff from them.

shampoo, Quick detailer, SSR, nattys blue and quite a few other bits and bobs, wheel sealant etc

2.0 Auris
I used to use megiuars the whole time i still get afew of there things but i like the look of poorboys things ect.My good friends told me the megiuars polish strips the paint?is this true?i dont know if it is or not.

A slow one :-(
Which megs polish is that?

Meguiars has got a good rep...

Back on topic... never used any poorboys stuff but I'm planning on getting the SSRs for my PC.

106 GTi
I used to use megiuars the whole time i still get afew of there things but i like the look of poorboys things ect.My good friends told me the megiuars polish strips the paint?is this true?i dont know if it is or not.

Any true polish, removes paint/clearcoat thats how a polish works!

106 GTi
In polishing paint with an abbrassive polish you will remove clearcoat/paint your friend is correct. As to Meguiars products removing paint - yes they will, if your using heavy compounds and polishes from the pro ranges. In the consumer range on the shelf most products have little or no cat and work on a chemical cleaning nature. The main exception being Meguiars Scartch X which is a swirl remover so will remove paint/laquer.

Which Meguiars Products you worried about?

Poorboys products will also remove paint/laquer depending on which ones you are using.