ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche Club Day @ Castle Combe

Nothing of great interest here, but thought I would share a few photos from the couple of hours I spent at Combe today as I bought a new camera, and unless my eyes deceive me these possibly look a bit better than many of my previous photos, just something about them...

407103412_N8YnY-L.jpg

407105470_mZ5Nb-L.jpg

407106115_6wMHs-L.jpg

407106666_WpbwG-L.jpg

407108021_QoQfb-L.jpg

407110255_Z239P-L.jpg

407109136_fpmfD-L.jpg

407111963_dVefL-L.jpg

407113573_fyyiM-L.jpg

Oil Burner
Much more vibrant to my eye than your last body.

Pin sharp as i would expect from your panning. Nice series. Certainly a nice setup your using.

How you finding the 120-300 on weight? help or hinder panning?

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Stunning shots Chris. I don't think your eyes are deceiving you, these shots do look a bit crisper than your previous photos and the subject does seem to stand out a bit better from the background.

Much more vibrant to my eye than your last body.

Pin sharp as i would expect from your panning. Nice series. Certainly a nice setup your using.

How you finding the 120-300 on weight? help or hinder panning?

The heavier the better for me (within reason!) when it comes to panning, particularly as I don't use a monopod and 99% of events are in annoyingly strong wind in this country. The 120-300 is pretty much on the limit, but especially now I have a grip it's a really nice balance.

Think the images look slightly crisper and some how the colours seem more vibrant some how mate.

Chris, I didn't think your pics could get any better, but they are a lot crisper. Just love the whole collection and definition of speed within each shot. These really are superb, well done.

Turbos.
Good to see a Porsche owner saw sense and bought a proper car in the first pic!

Nice photos as per usual... i can't tell the difference but then i'm not much of a photographer.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Stunning photo's as always, still cant produce anything this good yet