ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PORTUGAL] - Huge Renault Fan!/Renault Clio 182 rear bumper trims

R. Clio/Laguna
Hi everyone!

My name is Miguel and i'am texting you all from Portugal!

Every time i get into any Renault fan page connected with forums and all that stuff i get very excited!

I own 2 Renault cars, one 1999 Renault Clio 1.6L 16V 110PS and one 1999 Renault Laguna 3.0L V6 24V 190PS.

i own a very little youtube channel called "O canal do Meh Meh" where i have videos of my cars.

I came up to find this page yesterday by searching for the Renault Clio 182 rear bumper trims.

By the way, does anyone know where i can find it and what is the real measure of it to fit the muffler after? :p

A lot of hugs from Portugal!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’m guessing your best bet will be to import a bumper from a crashed 182 here in the UK or France etc.

Your main issue is that you have a spare wheel well where the 182’s back box sits.

R. Clio/Laguna
I’m guessing your best bet will be to import a bumper from a crashed 182 here in the UK or France etc.

Your main issue is that you have a spare wheel well where the 182’s back box sits.
Hi friend,

I own an Renault Clio 1.6L 16V 110PS (K4M) and i would love to drill a hole on the bumper on the exact same spot where the muffler tip comes out because i have too a different muffler tip to weld and by drilling that hole on the rear bumper i would love to build the exact same connection to fit one of those 182 rear bumper trims.

A lot of hugs from Portugal!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Boas amigo!

Eu sou de Lisboa! :p

E tu?
Boa tarde.
Eu vou seguir 0 seu canal. Eu gosto muito sobrerodasPT deste canal, sabes?

Olhei rapidamente ao Clio, e eu penso que precisa pintar principalmente, nao e? :LOL: estou a brincar.
Eu sou na inglaterra, mas tenho um apartament no algarve.

O meu Portugues é nao boa, mas estou a aprender, se posso adjudar com ingles (palavras calão etc) envie-me uma messagem.

Tchau

4GTS/7.5R/182
Also from Portugal (coincidence!) and by pure chance I had an mk2 ph2 1.6 16v with the 182 bumper also.

I had exhaust exits custom made to come out of the standard 182 holes and can tell you it is definitely possible with the wheel well, but it is mega tight! I might have some pics of this, will have a look later when I'm home.

4GTS/7.5R/182
Looking back at these ancient pics it definitely looked a bit DIY underneath :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00153c2.jpg
    DSC00153c2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 47
  R. Clio/Laguna
Boa tarde.
Eu vou seguir 0 seu canal. Eu gosto muito sobrerodasPT deste canal, sabes?

Olhei rapidamente ao Clio, e eu penso que precisa pintar principalmente, nao e? :LOL: estou a brincar.
Eu sou na inglaterra, mas tenho um apartament no algarve.

O meu Portugues é nao boa, mas estou a aprender, se posso adjudar com ingles (palavras calão etc) envie-me uma messagem.

Tchau
Olá amigo!

Sim eu conheço esse canal, é porreiro mas tens outros no qual eu tenho outras preferências como o "CarOnline" ou o "Razão Automóvel".

Sim o meu Clio precisa de uma pintura com imensa urgência!!! Hihihihih

Mas diz-me uma coisa que ainda não percebi, és inglês e isto és tu a falar português ou és português e estás a residir em Inglaterra?

Se não és português que parece-me ter percebido isso, até que falas muito bem! E terminares o texto com a palavra "Tchau" é surreal eheheheh

Se não entenderes alguma coisa eu posso-te escrever em inglês!

Grande abraço!!!

R. Clio/Laguna
Also from Portugal (coincidence!) and by pure chance I had an mk2 ph2 1.6 16v with the 182 bumper also.

I had exhaust exits custom made to come out of the standard 182 holes and can tell you it is definitely possible with the wheel well, but it is mega tight! I might have some pics of this, will have a look later when I'm home.
The Renault Clio 1.6L 16V 110PS Phase II it is a very rare car in Portugal! Now, the Phase I it is a tottaly different story! When i bought this 1.6L 16V Phase I i was looking forward to buy the Phase II but unfortunately i couldn't find one because of it's rarity...

But i'am so happy with my Phase I too :p

And at the very beguinning i did not like the green color that much but now i don't want this car painted with any other color! :p

About your pics, that rear bumper it is so awesome but here in Portugal they ask for a kidney to have one xD

About your muffler tip, is it 90mm? I ask you this because i have one 90mm to weld to the exhaust system.

Hugs from Portugal my friend!!!

R. Clio/Laguna
Olá amigo!

Sim eu conheço esse canal, é porreiro mas tens outros no qual eu tenho outras preferências como o "CarOnline" ou o "Razão Automóvel".

Mas diz-me uma coisa que ainda não percebi, és inglês e isto és tu a falar português ou és português e estás a residir em Inglaterra?

Se não és português que parece-me ter percebido isso, até que falas muito bem! E terminares o texto com a palavra "Tchau" é surreal eheheheh

Grande abraço!!!
By the way! Thank you for the channel subscription!!! :p

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Olá amigo!

Grande abraço!!!
Muito obrigado, vou procure os canals.

Sou Inglês. Já, estou a aprender português, por causa do tenho uma casa ali (para férias), mas é não muito fácil língua aprender! Especialmente na Inglaterra.

A propósito...tua inglês é perfeito.

Boa sorte com o carro.

R. Clio/Laguna
Muito obrigado, vou procure os canals.

Sou Inglês. Já, estou a aprender português, por causa do tenho uma casa ali (para férias), mas é não muito fácil língua aprender! Especialmente na Inglaterra.

A propósito...tua inglês é perfeito.

Boa sorte com o carro.
Let me tell you that your portuguese does not stay behind either! :p

When will you come to Portugal again?

4GTS/7.5R/182
The Renault Clio 1.6L 16V 110PS Phase II it is a very rare car in Portugal! Now, the Phase I it is a tottaly different story! When i bought this 1.6L 16V Phase I i was looking forward to buy the Phase II but unfortunately i couldn't find one because of it's rarity...

But i'am so happy with my Phase I too :p

And at the very beguinning i did not like the green color that much but now i don't want this car painted with any other color! :p

About your pics, that rear bumper it is so awesome but here in Portugal they ask for a kidney to have one xD

About your muffler tip, is it 90mm? I ask you this because i have one 90mm to weld to the exhaust system.

Hugs from Portugal my friend!!!
I've not had this car for many years now so can't remember what exhaust tip size that was I'm afraid.

It didn't start life as a K4M (1.6 16v) btw, originally a D4F (1.2 16v) but plenty of Megane&Laguna engines around for swap which is the route I went down.

That pic was before I had the bumper sprayed, I actually bought all of the RS panels brand new from Renault (front & rear bumper, wings and side skirts), they come finished in that sort of matt black. Can't recall how much that was but probably not cheap! Also required 25mm spacers at the front to fill in the arches.

PS: the phase 1 is lighter and probably a better base overall anyway!