ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possible project? advice yes or no no

Ladys and gents i present my dynamic (puddle jumper)...

SAM_0483.jpg

SAM_0481.jpg

mechanically sound- spent a wee bit on servicing, timing belt, brakes ect so it prob owes me more than i owe it! cosmetically clean few dings scratches here and there- i have this car up for sale at the mo but iv just had a brain wave- run it as a mini project? Budget style... i have a set of coilies in the garage... drop it, sticker bomb (yes im a fan!) interior parts and gereral have fun with it... mini sound system also...

The reason im thinking play with it- any car i would swap it with will have to wait till i save or sort out finance- i fancy 197/vxr/st/typeR so i have some planning ect to do and saving... im not going to get anything much better than the clio and seen as iv spent a small fortune maintaining i should really get the most out of it...

What you guys think? ideas comments... go for it :rasp:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Z4 Coupe
Re: possible project? advise yes or no no

Stick the coilys that you've got on, then save save save for faster toys;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Re: possible project? advise yes or no no

Put meg 250 style wheel arches on it, not over fenders, the subtly wide ones lol, I was thinking about this yesterday when I looked at my car parked next to my parents fiesta and megane. Would be quite cool lol