ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly returning to Clio ownership

CTR/Fabia vRS
I used to frequent this forum on a regular basis when I owned my 182 Trophy. I sold that as the miles I was covering at the time meant I needed a diesel.

Well since the Trophy there have been a few diesels, a S2000 and one of my current cars, 2006 Honda Civic Type R Premier Edition.

I use a little Fabia vRS for my commuting and I'm considering selling my Civic as it does very few miles (only 24k on the clock) and freeing up some cash wouldn't go wrong.

So, what RS will I buy? I'm unsure really. I wouldn't mind a full fat 182, still have some fun in it but with a few luxuries. I will be spending around £4.5k on a car so any ideas then feel free to throw them this way.

Brian

P.S Does anyone know if Trophy #488 is still on the go? It was in Wigan when I sold it.

Last edited:
  Albi blue 197
whey heyy sames happening here but i had 1.2 16v n i went for vtr now thats u for sale and im going dci i miss the clio!

Shameless plug coming up below, but I've really enjoyed my 182 FF and you can pick them up for good money these days.

My 182FF is going up for sale soon, Racing Blue, 54 plate - £4750

CTR/Fabia vRS
Shameless plug coming up below, but I've really enjoyed my 182 FF and you can pick them up for good money these days.

My 182FF is going up for sale soon, Racing Blue, 54 plate - £4750

PM me details please mate. French Racing Blue would be my first choice. What you looking for next?