ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly the best modified car ever???

M140i
LOVE IT!!! The attention to detail is unbelievable I had to stop and take a picture :rasp:

06012008216.jpg

Obviously it's so powerful it needs the spoiler to keep the back end glued to the tarmac. Shame the whole shed isn't glued, so that it never moves. If Carlsberg did custom cars this would be the Special Brew.

lift number 1 @ btm
that is just down the road from me, the guy selling it always used to come chasing after me. nob.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Why do Gold Vectra Badges actually exist? Who the f**k thought they saw a gap in the market, WE will make Gold Badges and sell them?

Assuming they weren't standard ones painted;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It actually looks like a big chocolate wrapper from years ago but i cant remember which one

clio cup 172
theres a guy in dunfermline who has a five door fiat uno in black pimped up like a grannys handbag with a shopping trolley spoiler he tried to race me last week had to laugh as he tried to pass me left it in fifth and waved as i heard him dropping a gear ha ha ha

Octavia VRS
a guy at a garage near me owned this car's identical twin, I am not shitting you. As you would understand I have never taken my cars to that garage!