ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Pics And Vids From Nw & Ne Meet Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it might have been on that bend when i pulled out over took some1 and just pulled back in a police car come round the corner with its blue lights on? Kool pics, some really good ones of mine, and a good one of the ph-quicks :D

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
Just got my PC up and running a can only say the day was Fantastic :D :D will post pics up shortly

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Craig172. said:
i think it might have been on that bend when i pulled out over took some1 and just pulled back in a police car come round the corner with its blue lights on? Kool pics, some really good ones of mine, and a good one of the ph-quicks :D
yeah it was...crazy guys :p

Anybody who wants any of the pics let me know and I'll email them to you, or if you've got a fotki account think you may be able to get full size pic off there.

Maz

LY 200
Cracking day.... really good to meet all the NE guys and the NW peeps I havn't met before :D good to see the old faces too :clown:

Big big thank you to Adtmits and Garf for all their hard work organising a cracking day :approve:

Looking forward to seeing you all at FCS ;)

Marie

Last edited:
lol5ny.jpg

LOL :)

Great day.

Golf R/Leon FR
lol, ben's car seemed rapid, never got the chance to have a blast with him,

Last edited:
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
the integra with the scary he/she/IT that asked chris to tell me i could have a ride with he/she/it?! LOL

Golf R/Leon FR
nice pics blunty :)

yeah craig he was a bit of a tw*t driving to the pub, nearly had my front end off!!!

Seeing the pictures makes me want to go back :( lol

will post some more of mine up.

If anyone wants some super hi-res versions of them PM me.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Craig172. said:
the lad in the grey ctr was the worst cut gareth up cut me up and neally wiped a 206 out :dapprove: annie did the he/she/it even know u lol
no! obviously saw me in carbon_copy's 172 and then told him to tell me he was offering me a go in his car, rather weird!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Craig172. said:
the lad in the grey ctr was the worst, cut gareth up, cut me up and neally wiped a 206 out :dapprove: annie did the he/she/it even know u lol

there you go ^^^^ saves rereading it several times.

punctuation really helps you know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.