ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post pics of your damaged cars (56k)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
And you counted 6 sheep! Wat did you do count 24 limbs? & 12 eyes? :)

lol well now that u mention it there were a few heads n legs etc.
police said there were 6 sheep.
most disgusting part was when the farmer came out in his jeep ... jus drove over them all n made the mess worse with the noise of bones breaking :dead:

FULL FAT 182
this was the first of my 3 mk1 clios, 1.9d was driving around dartford when i lost control after going over a roundabout, sliped on oil an ended up on my roof. lucky to be alive.
Image021.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
CIMG1849Medium.jpg

CIMG1845Medium.jpg

CIMG1841Medium.jpg

being fixed now, so hopefully be with it soon! i cant wait. as the guy with cup who had 4500 quid worth of damage, the damage to my car was in the region of £2700!!!

C

Clio Mimi

heyheyhey, women drivers dont need to be banned lol, its all good tho Men are just as bad!! some of these cars r nasty, hate it if my little clio got smashed up! be gutted!!

Octavia VRS
damaged2.jpg

damaged1.jpg

Not that bad compared to some pics! Currently getting fixed, insurance job and their approved repairer said it was £800 of damage?!?!