ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your desktop..

RS 200
desktop.jpg

RS 200
^^^^

Fair doo's wont be on there long, just thought it was a good picture from the FIA ceremony thats all, Flavio getting the Constructors championship trophy for RENAULT ( Woo hoo :D ) and Fernando collecting his for the drivers crown.

Mk2 Golf GTI
TELFORDS_LURK said:
^^^^

Fair doo's wont be on there long, just thought it was a good picture from the FIA ceremony thats all, Flavio getting the Constructors championship trophy for RENAULT ( Woo hoo :D ) and Fernando collecting his for the drivers crown.

Lol, only messin mate. They just both look a bit camp in that pic!

500bhp Scoob
psychy said:
Sorry but that is simply the most awesome-est desktop!!

Yeah...how do you have 3 msns?? Schizo-msn?

LOL, I can't be bothered with desktop images anymore.

I use a patch for msn, as I have a couple of work accounts, 1 for my old workplace, one for my current workplace, and my home account.
Saves me having to keep switching between them all

Megane Mk4
Sure we had a thread like this not so long ago???

Anyways... I must have one of the untidiest desktops going at the mo :D

bckdrp.gif

Megane Mk4
lol ....
Its an untidy organisation!
:D

Joys of running own websites .. you end up with files EVERYWHERE!!!
pmsl

wel why dont you just make a new folder called 'cumguzzlers.com' or whatever your domain name is, and then put all the random shite in there!?! ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
surely you could at least put all those folders into one folder to clear your desktop up a bit??

GR7

Shiny red R32
I've got this on my desk top, but I don't know how to show the actual screen shot here!

JamesFP.jpg

Megane Mk4
mitchzxr said:
surely you could at least put all those folders into one folder to clear your desktop up a bit??

What ?? and spoil my nice array of files and folders?? wheres the fun in that????
hahahahaha
:D

Besides... my desktop would be boring and simple then like everyone elses!! ;)

D

dick

not broke down, crashed it a few month back!

now got alloys, tints + skirts

D

dick

lol, ye i no, other side, i was too shuck up to get pic of damage, only thout as he was towing it up.

straight over a central reservation at 65mph

oops

otherside front wheel was totalled, new steering rack, wishbone... £950 worth anyway