ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Your Window Tint Pics

Yamaha R6
1.gif

Dirty.gif

ST
doddy said:
do the fronts have to be 70% to be legal?

Correct.....but generally unless ya tints are limo black at the front the coppers don't car too much.....

I'll put some pics of mine up in a bit....

1.6 focus zetec....
Heres my baby, not a very good pic as im shite with a camera

Kiza

Attachments

• my car004.jpg
    my car004.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 100
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
16vClio said:
Correct.....but generally unless ya tints are limo black at the front the coppers don't car too much.....

I'll put some pics of mine up in a bit....

wrong, the law states that the front windows cannot be touched at all anymore.

ST
R20GRC said:
wrong, the law states that the front windows cannot be touched at all anymore.

No mate, 70% is the amount of light that the glass must left through.....basically standard glass on most cars.

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
16vClio said:
No mate, 70% is the amount of light that the glass must left through.....basically standard glass on most cars.

actually your both wrong its 55% on the fronts my mate got pulled last month and that was what he was told. also when i went to get mine quoted to be done it was 55%.

Paul

Arctic Blue Clio 182
was told your not allowd anytint on the 2 front windows now really. Tho thats in n.ireland. Ive got 30% all round and dont get much hassel

Attachments

• Ripspeed-Show-21-08-2005-09.jpg
    Ripspeed-Show-21-08-2005-09.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 137

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Doyle said:
actually your both wrong its 55% on the fronts my mate got pulled last month and that was what he was told. also when i went to get mine quoted to be done it was 55%.

Paul

Nope your wrong, Check out blue book acticle 12b (ii) Stipulates that 70% Transparency through front windshield and near and offside windows.
b****cks what they say Paul if it's in black and white tell them to fook off!
Ali

1.6 16v
whats the legal percentage of tints on the front two windows?

and how much would it cost to have all 5 windows done?

As father and son....
he answered one of your questions above. Theres a minimum of 70% transparency on the front windshield and anything forward of the B Pillar

As father and son....
looks like coilovers on 17's to me and yes his car *was* spot on he doesnt have it anymore :) instead he just loads around on the internet STEALING MY CUP SPOILERS

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
S Garbett said:
dude i love ur car!!! It looks so nice

how much is it lowered??

Cheers, car belongs to Biffa18 on the site now. Lowered aboout 75mm all round. Fk coils.

clio 172 cup
only ones i can upload at the min

Attachments

• rob1.JPG
    rob1.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 103
  • rob2.JPG
    rob2.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 119