ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Postcode risk assesment list

cock mobile.
C as well; wonder how much it affects your total amount, whats the national average group?

Der Panzer
E. FFS. Must be robbing bar stewards coming over from Maryhill and the like to pinch decent motors. Scumbags. :mad:

106 GTi
B, there are some A's in my local area in places I wouldnt want to park let alone live!

Ali said:
G for Ghetto is it Jay?

yea ali.

now that makes sense.

them fcukers nicked my clio badge, outside my house last summer. wat a b!tch :mad: im afraid to put on the cliosport sticker. they might NAB IT :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Tell be about it, My house has big gates, and my flat is open to the world. main road and thats classed as safer. Pah

we now have sensor light and drive way :) you should have seen it when i first got the current alloys ive got. 3am i looked outside my window, saw some fcuker sitting by my front wheel, checking it out. i ran out with knife. mum called police. since then no problems. lol the guy got away. :(

BMW Z4 3.0i
Bad news, my parents house where I live half of the week - Zone E :(

Good news, my work where I live the other half - Zone A :D

Skoda Fabia vRS
be aware, my internet security picked up on some phishing javascript file embedded into that webpage

i wouldnt go on it personally

Octavia VRS
BRUN said:
be aware, my internet security picked up on some phishing javascript file embedded into that webpage

i wouldnt go on it personally

Now I read that lol

Thankfully a work PC!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Hmm.. my old postcode is rated as a B and yet every car there had been broken into at some point lol

might be worth getting some quotes through elephant with different postcodes just to see what difference it actually makes, not that you can really do much about it.

C

takes the piss really cos it goes on the general area..

you could be out in the middle of nowhere and have no one withn 10miles of you but your the same risk as an inner town estate?