ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

posting pics

FULL FAT 182
Hi im new here and i thought it would be a good idea to post some pics of my new clio, the only thing is im finding it hard to post the pics. Could someone please give me some advice.Many thanks Nick

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ok mate go and set up a photobucket account www.photobucket.com when thats done upload pics to that.

once pics are uploaded chose the bottom link i think it is (with

FULL FAT 182
there you go

Managed to get this baby with only 54k on the clock
1 owner from new
full renault service history
everything is standard (for now lol:))

FULL FAT 182
Cheers mate(s) , getting some work done to it as ive got a bit of rust on the rear arch, so as im getting that done id thought id get the bonnet,boot and rear bumber sprayed.Then it will be in A1 condition.As i live in kent is there a meeting place as i would like to meet up with you lot and get som hints and tips.:)

Vee dub
Another standard valver???

Good news! I'm one of very few completely standard valver owners on here lol

Sounds like your planning mods ;)

FULL FAT 182
Well im getting a magnex backbox as my standard one is looking a bit shabby, all im going to do is keep it looking clean.standard is the best way to keep it as it looks the part anyway.

Cheers

FULL FAT 182
its going to cost 400 pound to get the rear quarter de rusted and sprayed, bonnet sprayed, rear bumper and boot sprayed. And then i will have one of the cleanest valvers in kent.:)

FULL FAT 182
i cant realy afford any new wheels but there are williams ones but the do them in 16" do you know who there made by? im sure there speedline :)

Valver..
wazza16valver said:
there you go

Managed to get this baby with only 54k on the clock
1 owner from new
full renault service history
everything is standard (for now lol:))[/

o0o0o0o did u get it off auto trader....just under the 2 grand mark? if it that car...looked a minter m8 just didnt get time to go view it thou and wen i rang up some1 nipped me to the post!BA*TARD!! well done thou m8 hard to find a standard valver these days!! :approve:

FULL FAT 182
yeah that was me mate, i got the car before it came out in autotrader.Managed to get it for £1900

Valver..
well done m8...good find hopefully u dont get too much trouble... i saw it on the net did it look as good as it sounded? wat plans u got for it engine wise?

FULL FAT 182
yeah im well pleased with it, the bloke was sad to see it go but he already got himself a fiesta ST.His wife wanted him to get rid of it quick hence the cheap price, it well worth £2,500.The previous owner has looked after it well, with a service every year you cant go wrong.As all the valvers ive seen (that being the tenth)they have all had over 5 owners and being sold by boy racers or dodgy car sales men.it cleans up a treat and puts a big smile on my face.

As with engine work i dont really know any ideas(im not into swaping engines ect.... lol )
:)

Valver..
ye ye dito..... soon as u see a kiddy in a hat cum out with trackies on....u no its had a hard life...wat u wont is some sunday driver who only goes down the shops in it!!!! hard to find thou!! There loads u can do to the engine m8... ppl have verious views and comments on wat to do...some say IK wise just up rate the standard panel filter and some say go the full wack with a viper...personality i would go 4 a BMC CDA induction kit its similar to the viper but its cheaper or a hill power...then u can always Chip it or up date the ECU..and then uprated cams.. i wanna do the hole nine yards wen i get mine coz i wanna go along to track days and stuff....but im like u aint interested in sawppin engines and stuff too much hard work if u ask me!

FULL FAT 182
well to get the power up to 150 bhp i would need to uprate the cams and gas flow the head, get a pipercross replacement filter.got a magnex back box from ebay coming soon as my standard on is a bit shabby.Im not a big fan of superchips as there expensive and seem to fcuk the engine up.

Valver..
i kinda to a curtain extend with the super chip...def need to gas flow the head, i read a post in the power section on that....get a stainless manifold....been told u get alot more torque and and few more BHP...and it sounds GREEEEEEEEAT....

Valver..
im based in Bournemouth south coast.. i think the car was like 90 odd miles away from me.... any reason why u wanted to no where i was based.... u local?