ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Postman just arrived

VX220
finally got my exhaust for the 350z. my mate is fitting it on saturday morning so i have to sit on my hands for a couple of days.

One has the baffle in and one out, obviously they will both be out once fitted ;)
DSC01118.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

It is only a cat back system and i dont have a pic of the center section but ill have pictures and hopefully a video update on saturday.

Chris

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why has one got baffles and one hasn't?

It's gona sound epic without baffles!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do not want! Just looks like a couple of jap cans!

Wonder if it'll ruin the glorious V6 noise.

Fujitsubo exhaust sounds awesome, lad in my carpark has one!

VX220
Do not want! Just looks like a couple of jap cans!

Wonder if it'll ruin the glorious V6 noise.

Fujitsubo exhaust sounds awesome, lad in my carpark has one!

jap car mate, and i have heard this system and the v6 sounds fantastic.
each to their own on preference, and while the $ still isnt fantastic the nismo is far to much money.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
jap car mate, and i have heard this system and the v6 sounds fantastic.
each to their own on preference, and while the $ still isnt fantastic the nismo is far to much money.

Aye, doesn't mean it needs to live up to the persona. That is a glorious sounding car. I really hope hey don't ruin it. You got vids of them? I seen one with 2 cans the other nite, sounded shocking!

What does the Nismo cost?

M2 Competition
lol at you quoting me and other people also dislike it.

f**k off like really!

I quoted you because in a thread where someone posts something new, you're known for saying 'i dont like it'. Someones just spent money on it, have some manners.

Like a spoilt child really.

And lol at you telling me to f*ck off!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I quoted you because in a thread where someone posts something new, you're known for saying 'i dont like it'. Someones just spent money on it, have some manners.

He said he liked Laura's TT mate, so maybe not every thread ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

PMSL @ manners! Jog on it's a public forum. Your likely to get a difference in opinion!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
The best 350z exhaust in the country iirc.

Look forward to some vids!! :)