ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powelly’s Clio **Another Pic**

I did it along with my dad and my boyf we made a good job hey!!

better that way then you can say its your work

its cost around about £2500 i spose with all the mods but still a long way to go!!

vix ;)

Come on then bubbles lets see a pic of the new motor!!

Its killing me but when its back it will have the new bumper on as well and the new exhaust system, but I know that Torsion are doing a top quality job so its worth the wait!! Gave up waiting on my seperate oil cooler, as it had allready but the conversion back a month!!

That looks really nice, reminds me of my clio pre-bodykit!! You must be happy with that!

And powelly! Dont know what its all costing yet, had a full engine re-build and all the piping for the front mount intercooler, and my custom exhaust, and they are having to do alot of work to sort the new front bumper out!!

And what the hell are both of you doing here on a friday night!!!

looks nice mate!!

oh im sure that will be a nice surprise!!

i could say the same about you!! im saving money at the mo for my hols so i cant go out at the minute :( oh well its worth it! only a week and we are goin to yarmouth i cant wait

should be a right laugh

anyway ppl spk to you later

Vix ;)