ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power gain????

clio 1.8 16v
hi,ive got a 1.8 16v clio 95m,its got a decat followed by a stainless,green air filter,piper cams with adjustable pulleys,and i want more speed what other ways are there to get some more horses??? thankyou

clio 1.8 16v
i dont really know i bought it about a month ago and the dude i bought it of didnt even know it had piper cams,i would of thought it'd be quiet quick with cams on but its not really,how will i know if its been re-mapped?

i dont really know i bought it about a month ago and the dude i bought it of didnt even know it had piper cams,i would of thought it'd be quiet quick with cams on but its not really,how will i know if its been re-mapped?

Unless you have a before and after difficult unless you can tell somethings just not right best compaire with a stocker.

Gains with cams etc are limited the 2.0 bottome end makes so much better use of the bits for gains than the 1.8 does.

clio 1.8 16v
i'll look into it then,quiet a big job replacing the bottom end i'll have to get a replacement car while shes off the road first,thanx for the advice