ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power lead (how)

theres a grommet on the passenger side in the engine bay which takes u nicely just up behind the dash in the footwell.

no further left, bout half way down if not a bit lower. theres definetly one one mine cause thats where it comes though, cant miss it

Skoda Fabia vRS

is it in the actual bay or is it near the window washer bit.....like under that panel ?

on the hull u can see other cables going through already, i think, otherwise it could be an empty grommet, cant remember for sure. cant look though cause my cars in the land of repair.

done mine now, know exactly where he means now. Look on the bottom of your coolant tank there is a loom, follow that loom to the bulkhead and thats the grommet he means. i pulled the grommet from the inside and it came out, put a new hole in it then press it back in the bulkhead, dead easy when i finally found it!