ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power steering fault ! :(

Clio 182
PLEASE HELP !?!?
when i come to my car in the morning my power steering is fine but if i switch my engine off for a short period of time for example if i go to the pertol station my power steering wont come back on !! and the warning light comes on on the dash
PLEASE HELP :)
thanks benn

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
diagnostics needed - could be a pressure switch problem but it could be something else.

rb 182 cup
Check the pully? Aux belt ok?

If the belt is gone it would overheat but the P/S pump could be fooked.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Clio III is electric... Clio II can be manual, hydraulic assist or electronic assist depending on type code and year of manufacture. It would help if we had the info but I'm betting its ePAS to.

Either way it needs a proper diagnostic session on kit that can access more than just ECM, ABS and SRS systems as ePAS is a different animal all together!

Clio 182
Clio III is electric... Clio II can be manual, hydraulic assist or electronic assist depending on type code and year of manufacture. It would help if we had the info but I'm betting its ePAS to.

Either way it needs a proper diagnostic session on kit that can access more than just ECM, ABS and SRS systems as ePAS is a different animal all together!

its a clio III 2001