ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PowerFlow Exhaust

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
Hi,

I'am thinking of getting a Powerflow exhaust just wondering if any has one and what they sound like?

Cheers Matt

Chocolate Bar™
ive had two on my 1.2 and they have both had a nice tone, however with it being custom the loudness has to be specified. i had one with no silencers and it was tooo loud for me lol.

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
cheers middo,

i'm getting it done now, i have asked for a sporty tone to it not too loud i hope lol !!

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
i'm sure it will be better than it is at the moment, you got any videos of yours ??
:D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I had a stealth stainless cat back on my 172 , nice sound as you choose the back box you like the best . £270 fabricated and fitted , took em 90 mins and i was away . Can't fault em myself , plus a lifetime warranty with em .

RB 182 Cup
Defo recommend Powerflow. I originally had a backbox fitted by them (Oh yeah, mines only a 1.2 as well!). The results were good, was fairly loud. I wanted to make it louder though, so went back a few months later and they stuck a De-Cat on. It pops constantly now and is so much louder!! So i'd recommend getting the exhaust and maybe a De-Cat later on down the line and you'll notice the sound difference!!
Well worth it!

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
how much did you pay for the de cat, im getting it lowered in a couple of weeks, dont know how much to have it lowered though? prob 35mm

RB 182 Cup
My De-Cat was £80 Fitted. Regarding lowering, Slam it! Obviously depending on what the roads are like around your area. My Clio's on 60mm Front, 80mm Rear and i don't regret going that low at all!

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
hi ppl

just got my car back it sounds amazing compared to what it used to sound like!! i will get sum video clips up soon