ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflow pics for 172

nice job on the exhaust mate,I have a 1.2 clio also with a powerflow on only got a 3 inch tailpipe.did you get it done at st.albans.

C

Cupster

Yeah thats looks proper its been done really nicely which is a hard thing on this kind of bumper with the straight bottom valance. I think you have made a good choice mate! :D

The system was fitted here in Aberdeen. Im very pleased with it. It took me a couple of weeks to get my head round it. Im glad i went for the oval finish now.

C

Cupster

I thought your tail pipe looked familiar I used to have a fiesta and I had a twin box system put on it with the same ends on. Aint the round boxes louder than the oval boxes I think thats what they told me when they done mine? I see you went for the loud one, top man!! :D

The guy told me to stick to a single pipe if i dont want to much noise. I picked up twin 3"pipes to start with and he said it might be to loud for what im looking for.

Ak UK- What kind of finish did you go for if its hidden, do you have any pics

i have to object, the 172 makes a beautiful noise, albeight a little on the muffled side!

I want to introduce some low rev burble to the orchestra though, twin pipes?

The K-Tec system any good?

yes, its good..............

burble.....twin tail pipes with teh Y pipesabout 6-12 inches away from the pipe.....with teh silenccer behind the Y by a good 50".

rasp, single tail pipe of about 2.5 with 2 boxes, one in centre largest, with the one near the tailpipe a small one, or noe at all.

drone......big everything....poo

i personally would go for the rasp.....as its always the best noise.

Quote: Originally posted by nobbynobby on 24 December 2002

The guy told me to stick to a single pipe if i dont want to much noise. I picked up twin 3"pipes to start with and he said it might be to loud for what im looking for.

Ak UK- What kind of finish did you go for if its hidden, do you have any pics
It looks just like the standard exhaust but the pipe is about 20mm longer so you can just see it under the bumper - I wanted to get it cut flush anyway but just havent got the time. Ive not got any pictures cos you cant see it! I have the HP IK as well and as a combined installation I luv em! Finally got my own PC so Ill try and do some recordings for you all to hear over Xmas.....

;)

Arjun