ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer and snow foam lance recommendations

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
Currently I've got a Makita pressure washer which doesn't have a connection designed for a snow foam lance to be fitted. Any recommendations for a good, cost effective pressure washer with the snowfoam lance attachment??

Honda & VW
Cheapest way would be to buy something like the Gloria Foamy 100 or Mesto foamer, along with a decent snow foam solution such as AM details foam

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
I'm willing to spend more for a pressure washer. Just wandering which one would be the best for producing good quality foam for cleaning.

Honda & VW
Well it's the lance that creates the foam, afaik any pressure washer will by nature force enough pressure to allow the lance to make the foam.

Put it this way, I bought a B grade Karcher over 4 years ago for £60 (Rrp would have been £150 at the time) then a lance from i4detailing for £40

FF Titanium 182
Ive Just purchased a Nilfisk Titan, quality Lance from ebay and Chemical Guys No-Touch by recommendation looking forward to using it the weekend!

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
Can get the karsher k2 cheap if you look around and a foam lance is avalble works great with auto finesse and gtechniq snow foam.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
You'll be surprised at how much difference the pressure washer actually makes.

I went from a Nilfisk C110 to a Nilfisk C130 and the difference in foam density was amazing!

Cayman S Edition 1
Bought my first Snow Foam Lance this week from CYC along with some Valet Pro - PH Neutral foam.

Car was absolutely minging, but wasn't sure what to expect from this stuff. I would say it did ok and probably made the cleaning process easier. I guess it might work better if the car had been polished recently (it hadn't). Washed it by hand afterwards with Britemax "Clean Max".

Anyhow, all worked well and certainly foams up a treat. The driveway still has foam patches 3 hours later.

IMG_3615.JPG