ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer

182 trophy 427
I'm looking at getting one for Christmas can anyone recommend a good one.
It's only going to be used to wash one or two car so not used everyday.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Look further down this detailing section, there was a thread a few weeks ago all about PW's.

Clio Trophy
yeah you get what you pay for....

dont forget xmas/boxingday/newyears sales are all coming up, wait a little longer and buy a Nilfisk

Renault Clio DCI 65
yeah you get what you pay for....

dont forget xmas/boxingday/newyears sales are all coming up, wait a little longer and buy a Nilfisk

Fully agree with this. I have a Nilfisk myself with a snow foam adaptor and it's perfect.
All depends on your budget though. :wink:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've had my Nilfisk for years and it's taking a right old hammering. It's still going strong.

My only gripe with it is that the hose is a bit stiff and doesn't really extend our properly when it's been rolled up.

There's a bloke on eBay that sells rubber hoses for them though.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've had my Nilfisk for years and it's taking a right old hammering. It's still going strong.

My only gripe with it is that the hose is a bit stiff and doesn't really extend our properly when it's been rolled up.

There's a bloke on eBay that sells rubber hoses for them though.
That fcuked me off with mine, even with a rubber hose the JW is to light and will tip over.

I got rid of mine and bought this, proper but of kit.

b89a7f05af7dcac5d17172452b2b1741.jpg