ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer

Can anyone recommend a pressure washer and any offers at the minute? Ideally will include a patio cleaner. Induction motor as well.

Max budget of £150 so looking like a Nilfisk

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Nilfisk ones are great. Think I bought the Centennial model when it was available in Homebase / Argos cheap.

The only worthwhile upgrade afterwards is a rubber hose. The standard plastic one moulds to the reel and becomes highly annoying as it twists & kinks.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I've got a qualcast from homebase, it was £99.00 and came with every nosel your ever want..also a patio cleaner and 2000w of power. Used it for the first time over the bank holiday to clean the track car, it got the baked on brake dust that I had on the wheels for years straight off. My old jet wash couldn't touch it..and it worked a treat on the patio.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
The only worthwhile upgrade afterwards is a rubber hose. The standard plastic one moulds to the reel and becomes highly annoying as it twists & kinks.

This is the one thing that pisses me off massively with my Nilfisk, never knew you could get a rubber hose!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I use a karcher k2 comes with attachements for cleaning patios and a bottle of cleaner think I paid around £120 about 2 years ago

The taps in.

No wires so got a plumber...I get a headache just looking at the pipes.

20160507_113855.jpg