ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pretty decent iPad deal

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
But you'd be a bit mental to do it now.

Orange and Tmobile existing customers

£99 for the iPad, £25 a month for 24months. (16GB)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
£699 inc vat?

3G iPad is £541 unconnected. Obviously its cheaper to buy it out right. But not everyone has £541.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
There are a few deals around now, but as said you'd be an idiot to buy one know (although I know of plenty of people who have) its pretty obvious why these deals are there!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm holding out for the next one, but I've got plenty going on to keep me occupied with so the wait is no problem.

Nope. Last time I saw rumours were from Feb-April or something within that region. Close enough to warrant holding out, basically.

People with no idea said Jan. People with slightly more idea said Feb.

People with a brain said late March/early April.

F&R customers/Staff get it for £17.50 a month so cheaper than buying outright :D Very tempted if the new one wasn't due so soon (and having already got one it would be a little silly)

Yeah may be that cost but remember you have 15 quid a month on top of buying outright for the data, 300 odd quid in two years. I that is though I'm presuming this deal includes data.

Rav4
The Metro today said that there where delays with a manafacturer and that we are actually looking at June for the iPad 2 :s