ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pretty please

CLIO
will some kind person please shop this with yellow wheels but keepin the polished lip...thnx in advance.. and the badge on the side too...;)

james

Attachments

• bk wheels gunmetal 001.jpg
    bk wheels gunmetal 001.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 80
  A well built VW
Dare to be different , I remember when Fred did his green but they looked awesome not too sure by the colour above but why not give i a go , you sprayed them yourself last time did you not?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
there are too many solvents to sniff in your house James.

i actually quite like it though, you've got balls lad. :)

CLIO
carbon copy said:
there are too many solvents to sniff in your house James.

i actually quite like it though, you've got balls lad. :)

lmao at the solvents,just gotta try these things,i get bored very easily..lol

tbh if your car was black then the wheels would prob look ok (freds car is black & the green wheels looked sh*t hot, also winston had a black valver with pink rims, that looked ok too)
as you cars silver i'd leave the wheels as they are tbh.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yup. badges are already yellow.

when you doing the wheels James? I'm up around Bolton on Sunday so i could have a sneak preview... ;)

Pikey Truck
The Big Yin said:
Dare to be different , I remember when Fred did his green but they looked awesome not too sure by the colour above but why not give i a go , you sprayed them yourself last time did you not?

Thinkin they'll look better in the flesh!

CLIO
carbon copy said:
yup. badges are already yellow.

when you doing the wheels James? I'm up around Bolton on Sunday so i could have a sneak preview... ;)

il let you know chris when 1 is done for a sneaky look..;)

CLIO
just thought id post up the badges as they are the actual colour for the wheels...enjoy..

Attachments

• yellow badge 002.jpg
    yellow badge 002.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 40
  • yellow badge 001.jpg
    yellow badge 001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 27
  • yellow badge 003.jpg
    yellow badge 003.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 27