ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prices of a wheel refurb anyone?

Renaultsport Clio 172
I'm looking to get my 172 alloys refurbed and painted, what prices would i be looking at?

Oh yeah and what are the 172 alloys called? lol

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
£25! thats cheap lol.

16" Merc alloys, full refurb (small amount of kerbing and paint) £270 for 4, and that was the cheapest i could find

Lionel Richie
depends on what you're getting

if its tyres off, acid strip and blast to bare metal, powdercoat, tyres on, new valves and balance then £50 a go is good

if its a "smart" repair (ie some bloke with a spray gun and some sand paper in the back of a van) it's not comparible with the above in terms of quality

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
depends on what you're getting

if its tyres off, acid strip and blast to bare metal, powdercoat, tyres on, new valves and balance then £50 a go is good

if its a "smart" repair (ie some bloke with a spray gun and some sand paper in the back of a van) it's not comparible with the above in terms of quality

I just got 4 wheels done like that for £104 :D.

B

bigrich690

i've been quoted 105 for four wheels acid stripped and powder coated but i'm not having tires stripped off and replaced so not sure if that was included or not?