ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

printer for mbp...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
anyone got a recommendation?

fancy one that is wireless (as i use my mbp mainly in the lounge) plus i reckon one that does scanning would be relatively useful too at times...

Anyone got some suggestions? Was just going to go down to pc world tomorrow as i need one asap.

M135i
I've got a kodak ESP 5250 or something like that. It's wireless, does scanning and the ink is cheap as chips.

RIP Dan
I am now wanting a printer to go with my iMac, not doing photos just docs, scanning and colour diagrams.

Any more helpful replies than the Seb got?

Ibiza FR
I am now wanting a printer to go with my iMac, not doing photos just docs, scanning and colour diagrams.

Any more helpful replies than the Seb got?

Didn't you just buy your iMac?
Apple have a £70 rebate offer on ATM when you buy a Mac, can get an £80 wireless HP printer for a £10! Probably a bit late to tell you that now though :/

RIP Dan
Doubt it applies here though, it was through a reseller. Most offers dont apply as everyone is rich. Will check though, cheers for the info.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
The new HP ones are good, most of The wireless ones feature a print anyway function - you email what you want to print to an email address and it'll print!