ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Printer Recommendation

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Hi all, it seems quite hard to find what I'm looking for...

I'm looking for a printer for our small site office that does both a3 and a4, is wireless and most importantly I'd like it to have two trays so we don't have to mess with paper size all the time, ideally it could photocopy too.

All suggestions/experiences welcomed.

Thanking you.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
We don't NEED laser TBH mate, we don't print masses, it's more for the convenience of not having to change paper all the time as we print a big variety of a3/4.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I Lied.. We have the 7500A, which is A3 and wireless, but not dual tray, and a CP5225 which is dual tray but not wireless :(

I'm sure we've got a dual tray canon at work mate, colour, a3/4 and scanning/copying functionality. I'll see if I can grab a model number tomorrow. Only thing is, I have no idea if wireless as we're all have static workstations so everything is networked in the office.