ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thermal 6x4 Label Printer - Royal Mail etc.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I know a few members have businesses or side hustles that include posting things out to the general public. I’m getting a bit fed up of printing out on A4 paper and manually sticking on with tape, and the inevitable paper wastage etc.

I don’t do a huge amount of orders, say between 60-80 a week but I’m looking at speeding up the process with a thermal label printer. Any recommendations?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was about £100 but well worth it. Tis only a cheap Chinese jobby but it's so much better than f**king about with paper

They're all the same pretty much, buying one based on reviews is daft because the one I have is identical to about 5 other branded ones 😂 Make sure you get a roll holder too, saves messing about

997.1, Caddy, e208
I got mine from an old employer, not sure I'd buy one as I dint send enough, but they're brilliant, much less faff as I never go near my printers in the spare room, only to collect what I've printed

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
We've got a Zebra at work, zd420 something I think, and we had no issues with it, and we do hundreds of labels a day.

Previously we had 2 Zebras, and they had been in use for at least 5 years without issues, but they got replaced because they were slow af.