ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Printing photo's 10x15 help needed

Clio200 EDC Lux
Trying to print some photo's on 10x15 photo paper, they are printing fine but on the wrong orientation for the photo frame. Its printing them landscape but they need to be potrait any ideas how I can do it? At the moment I am trying to print them using the Vista standard printing thingy.

Thanks

Cupra
I always print from photoshop if I am specifying exactly the size and layout of the print. Dont know if that is an option for you?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Aquired a copy of Photoshop CS3 extended, had a quick look but couldn't see how to do it? can you give me some info.

Clio200 EDC Lux
I can't work it out :( if I set the height to 15 it then it makes the width go to 20 and obviously cuts off the side of the picture.... HELP!!!

Megane Mk4
You should be able to change your printer settings manually before printing.
(Wouldn't know as I'm not running Vista so just a guess)

Should be a tab somewhere before you select ok for printer options?!

Cupra
In photoshop, use the Print with preview option and you can specify the image size, as well as location on the page.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
send the disc to me with some funds and I will print them in work....on super dooper shiny glossy wossy pearly wirly paper.