ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Printing Pictures

clio 182 black /gold
Hi folks what printer do you use to print your piccys on? I have a canon MP490 and the colours are washed out and look green and blue. Is it a printer fault or do i have to do something to correct it? Any help would be appreciated.

Depends what you're printing them for and what size?

Somewhere like Photobox will do postcard size prints for 4p or something ridiculous and that's much better quality than you'll ever get at home.

clio 182 black /gold

Somewhere like Photobox will do postcard size prints for 4p or something ridiculous and that's much better quality than you'll ever get at home.
The size is 6X4. They are just general pictures like family members. Thanks for the info.

clio 182 black /gold

Thanks for the Photobox info. I have just had some printed and they,re 100 times better than mine ever will be. :cheers:

RIP Dan
If you really want awesome quality prints then get a pro to do them for you. Depends on what you are doing with them. Got 2 of mine printed and mounted by my mate, he uses a place in Guernsey who only print if you send a certain amount of work their way per month etc....the quality is amazing. Mine are in a competition here, but they will go on my wall when i get them back. I wouldn't use Photobox for something to go on my lounge wall.

clio 182 black /gold
If you really want awesome quality prints then get a pro to do them for you. Depends on what you are doing with them. Got 2 of mine printed and mounted by my mate, he uses a place in Guernsey who only print if you send a certain amount of work their way per month etc....the quality is amazing. Mine are in a competition here, but they will go on my wall when i get them back. I wouldn't use Photobox for something to go on my lounge wall.
Thanks for that. They are 6X4 and pics of my nephew to give to people. They look far better from Photobox than from my printer lol.

We have a Kodak printer here at home, Quality is pretty damn decent really vibrant colours. It will allow you to plug your camera on the top or plug in to a USB on the computer... Nifty piece of kit

Nick

clio 182 black /gold
We have a Kodak printer here at home, Quality is pretty damn decent really vibrant colours. It will allow you to plug your camera on the top or plug in to a USB on the computer... Nifty piece of kit

Nick
What model number is it?

We have an Epsom 2880 at work.

Quality is fantastic, permajet paper with custom ICC profile, screen calibrated everyday.

Colours and finish is so good imo.

Kodak photo printer.JPG

One of them Easy Share docks,

couldnt tell you for sure which one but it looks like that. Havent seen it about for a while lol it prints in different layers of films

Nick