ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prisoners are gonna love this

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
There are loads of tiny phones but not that tiny, and most of the ones that even come close have an earpiece you have to attach to the back to use it, this one works like a normal phone.

I’ve backed it for 30 quid, it only came on today I came across it as I was randomly searching worlds smallest phone after seeing the fidget spinner phone on HUKD, do I need one? No. Will I use it? No. Do I want one? Yes.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Some of those ones on eBay are actually branded HMP lol and they come with a built in voice changer, presumably for when you need to intimidate a witness.

There are loads of tiny phones but not that tiny, and most of the ones that even come close have an earpiece you have to attach to the back to use it, this one works like a normal phone.

I’ve backed it for 30 quid, it only came on today I came across it as I was randomly searching worlds smallest phone after seeing the fidget spinner phone on HUKD, do I need one? No. Will I use it? No. Do I want one? Yes.

Haha I'm not that clued up on them just looked like another tiny phone to me, bit of a gimmick unless you're serving time

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Haha I'm not that clued up on them just looked like another tiny phone to me, bit of a gimmick unless you're serving time
I’m not that clued up myself tbh just a quick search on eBay and a couple reviews on yt. It’s a total gimmick I guess, I’ve just always loved gadgets especially miniaturised things.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Does it claim to be metal free?

Thats what sells alot of the other micro-phones, easy to smuggle in when visiting a prisoner.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Does it claim to be metal free?

Thats what sells alot of the other micro-phones, easy to smuggle in when visiting a prisoner.
No idea but their current “smallest in the world” phone is advertised as 99% plastic on eBay so I’d guess the new one will be the same.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
This is it next to their current one which is around the same size as all the other smallest in the world phones on eBay.

666E53F3-1ABA-4570-81A4-69F8E02269E6.jpeg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The phone is cool, I'm surprised it's got a screen as well.

but do the company make all this other stuff too??

366c1d267e87d1189f434cc8ba2c2edc_original.png

Isn't Kickstarter more for getting small companies and/or initial products off the ground?
This company seems well established, they should be able to fund their own product development.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
The phone is cool, I'm surprised it's got a screen as well.

but do the company make all this other stuff too??

366c1d267e87d1189f434cc8ba2c2edc_original.png

Isn't Kickstarter more for getting small companies and/or initial products off the ground?
This company seems well established, they should be able to fund their own product development.
They say it’s more about seeing if there’s a demand before they start making them.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Really? I'll pledge £30 just to have an extra inch of real estate up my s**t pipe if i get locked up
According to the news the other day they’re worth up to £500 in prison, there’ll be no real estate up my pipe if I thought I’d be going to prison, going the size of some of my s***s I could get at least 3 or 4 up there.