ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Private Plates?!!

182 - Now Cooper S
Requesting any pics of private plates? Ive found T123 CUP for about 350, my name is tom and i have a cup so i thought that was good... Just wondered how they look on the car...if anyone has a "cup" plate could you post a pic?

Thanks
Tom

64972872-M.jpg

56069633-M.jpg

69931341-M.jpg

Nice clean plain plates from Fancy Plates, love them!

Last edited:
  Golf GTD
mine.

make sure ya get ur plate from the dvla direct. Much cheaper than going through reg transfers or new reg

Attachments

• numberplate3.JPG
    numberplate3.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 16
Aust1n said:
How long did they take to deliver?.. Trying to squeeze one in before FCS..

austin ..................place in the midlands not 2 bad , they work from the back of van at
bescot mkt on a sunday or their main shop in moxley nr bilston if ur interested .:cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
ukaskew said:
lol, I'm I the only one who read his post, "CUP" plates ;)

Yeah! - Was going to put mine up but read that so thought better not, but now there's all these non-cup plates up i might just follow the crowd ;)

barley182 said:
Requesting any pics of private plates? Ive found T123 CUP for about 350, my name is tom and i have a cup so i thought that was good... Just wondered how they look on the car...if anyone has a "cup" plate could you post a pic?

Thanks
Tom

buy it m8 ..................u wont regret it :cool:

172 Cup
I hate when you see edited plates out and about. Like a couple of guys on here... putting black screws in to make a letter look like another, or putting letters closer together. If I was a copper I'd pull you over in the blink of an eye. It ain't right.

IMG_0026.jpg

my names Guy S... and my old car was R regd.

so far ive had 2 30 quid fines and a warning off the dvla. lol

Iceberg 172
dannyboy172 said:

That looks mean with smaller plates.... unless my eyes are deceiving me! That is a smaller size plate to normal right? I love cars which are unplated at the front like in the US. I can understand why UK dont adopt the same rule though.

Anyone know the exact rules as regards to plates. What you can and cant get away with if you were going by the book. If yours is a smaller plate is that something you can get fined for?

Guy said:
i would have thought it was meant to say carl!

what is it? C.R.L. ??

it was on the car wen i got it,and yes the previous owner was called carl!(but im not).
ive just never changed the plate ,lazyness on my part!

Iceberg 172
polarbert said:
Erm... speed cameras? Congestion charge?

I think you misread what i said.

i can understand why we are required to have plates at the front. There are plenty more reasons than the above of course.