ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PRIVATE REG OR NOT

1.2 16v Extream, Black
T666 URD,

My parents ahve asked me wat i wanted for christmas and i dont know so ive came up with a private reg of the above, my mum has got T9 URD do you think its stupiid gettin a simmilar thing ???

wat you guy's think get it or not ??

clio 16v
turd? lol.. im getting one for xmas too mate from family id get something that means something to you though so you could use it for life

Shdhdhd
21st in jan. Mummy thinks she's getting me one lil bro just got one £700 I think. Rather put money towards a sport than a plate.

1.2 16v Extream, Black
i just dont know at to get lol, i just find it funny and want 2 put a smile on ppl's faces wen they see it lol

But then somethimes i think im bein stupid lol Its not as expensive as some like its £250

clio 16v
well your 18 maybe 19 mate you wont get insured on a sport so no point saving for one atm :) spend the money on a decent personal plate id say they look good if done right and tbh they hide the age of your car ;)

not all that keen on private plates anyway, but that's not a good look, really

i remember once having to drive around in a go-between car (Primrose Yellow Austin Mini.. bad enough already..) that i foolishly agreed to allow my dad to transfer one of his plates onto (A1 WUF, play on the family name) - never again. builders in Transits would pull up alongside on the m/way and bark out of the window at it

1.2 16v Extream, Black
not all that keen on private plates anyway, but that's not a good look, really

i remember once having to drive around in a go-between car (Primrose Yellow Austin Mini.. bad enough already..) that i foolishly agreed to allow my dad to transfer one of his plates onto (A1 WUF, play on the family name) - never again. builders in Transits would pull up alongside on the m/way and bark out of the window at it

See i would look at that and find it funny and chukkle to myself or have a joke with who ever was in the car lol

Clio 1.2
a had the same problem couldnt find anything i wanted, so ended up gettin random letter age then 3 initials
V18 DMH

iceberg 172 03
just keep looking mate, find one as close as possible to ur name or something personal, im gettin G 5EPP, my name is giuseppe, and ill try to make the 5 look like an S. gettin tht for 400 quid. not too shabby considering its only 5 letters long.

Iceberg Ph1
Was looking at these this morning.. I can get 'DAR 123N' for 7k... Loose change for some I would assume, for me! ER NO THANKS!