ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pro Race 2, Ultralegger or Turini???

182 Cup Soon !!!
What do you guys and girls think what sholud i go for?? keeping the original 16" Size

Turbos.
I think the Turini is the better looking wheel but it's a bit of a bloater compared to the other two. A racing blue 182 would look pretty sexy with black Pro Racer's and they are excellent VFM. You will need coilovers though!

Value for money, i assume to make it look lower as the wheels will draw your eye more and point out the standard 4x4 ride height.

182 Cup Soon !!!
well hoping anyway, Either 16" Ultralegger or Pro Race 2 with Eibach 30mm lowering springs and thats it.

Snotter's
yeah ultraleggera is the super leggera replacement,the pro race 2 is quite a heavy wheel aswell.Has to be the ultraleggera imo

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
the prorace 2 in 7x16 in et45 is only 7kg, hardly heavy. a multispoke wheel looks better on a clio, superleggera or turini for me, the ultra looks to showy