ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem moving music from my mac to my windows computer

Have no idea whats going on here, i save some folders to a usb stick, takes a few minutes, usb stick says 'XXgb used' and i can see all the files on it, plug it in to my laptop and it says the folder is empty, plug it back into the mac and it also shows the folder as empty, what is going on?

I had to do it in 2 halfs as it wouldnt all fit on the stick the first go, the first lot a transferred over didnt have an issue but the second lot doesnt seem to work, just folders with no actual files but when i check the properties of the drive there is defiantly stuff on there!

Titanium 182
You checked if the memory stick is formatted (FAT32) to work with both operating systems?

Titanium 182
No, how do i do this? it worked the first time!

Make sure you transfer your music onto your Mac otherwise it will wipe it from your USB. Plug the USB into your Mac then open disk utility and select the USB on the left. There should be a tab called format or erase then click that and it will give you a few options, select MS DOS FAT I think it is then wait for it to complete and you're good to go [emoji4]