ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem squirting

Car  172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Yep, I'm having some squirting problems, please help.

Twice during the day I floored it (a 172 phase 1) and when I did it squirted a little screen wash from the jet over the rear window. It defo did it. Totally weird. Anyone possibly know why?

Cheers, Rob669
 
I'd say theres an electric gremlin in there somewhere mate. Maybe a faulty stalk.

However, mroe likely, the little electrical connector that connects to the gear lever to detect when you put it in reverse is on the blink.
 
Back
Top