ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problem with ac

hello,

does the AC warm up the car automatically when the tempreture is low ? the temp now is 13c and when i turn on the ac and set it up to 18c it keeps blowing hot air. when i decrease the temp to 17 or 16 it cools up again when i return to 18 it worms up again !!!! is that normal ????

Lionel Richie
its climate control, different to AC

if you leave it at say 15C everytime you get in the car it will make the inside of the car 15 deg and keep it there, hence "climate"

thanks mate, fourtunely the weather at mornin turn to 20c degrees. i tried to open the AC now it finally starting cooling. so i guessed if the temprature outside is less than the degree in the climate control then it will automatically start warming up. i'm glad that this is normal, i don't need any more funny things in the car i already have one enough, cruise control problem. when i press the cruise control button , it turns on when i try to increase/decrease with +/- buttons there's no reaction from the car, i try R/0 also no reaction. when i swtich to speed limiter, it works without any problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cruise control status is giving status 9 when i took it to renault workshop and the guy plugged in the computer connecter and started using this renault software, it's really cool. i don't know what status 9 means but he told me it's something bad. he also told me that it should be inactive not status 9. does the leds has anything to do with this ??? maybe when i changed the standard tail lights and replaced them with the leds something got messed up ??!!! i dunno he told me he'll send an e-mail to renault france because he thought the error was from the computer and he installed a fresh new one and the same problem is still there. i hope this end soon.

Saphire Cosworth
Yeah it just means you are at the temp of the car !! ie one deg either way and it'll need to heat it up or cool it down to achieve the requested temp.
If that makes sense ??