ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problem with wiper passenger side

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
the wiper on my passenger side when i go over 40mph, goes off the window screen my dad also has a mk2 clio his wiper doesnt have any movement but mine has quite a lot of play.. has any one else had this problem because it has started scratching my door pillar:(, any ideas at all?

cheers

IIRC the wipers are attached with bolts which do become slack making your wiper move off place check them out move them back into place and just make sure the bolts are solid

03 Clio 1.4 16v MK2
IIRC the wipers are attached with bolts which do become slack making your wiper move off place check them out move them back into place and just make sure the bolts are solid

i have taken the bolts off to see if we could remove the wiper, but was unable as i dint think that bolt had been off since the car was new! is there any notches underneath the wiper that you can use to retention, as that has been mentioned to me.?
cheers