ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem!!!!

NEED V6!
The steering on the car feels like i m driving my old 1.2 which is strange feeling, struggling to keep car tight into bends. When i pull of quickly the car starts to wiggle all the way up to around fourty mph

Anyone else had this problem.

Focus ST
TBH I haven't got a clue what could be wrong, but a quick and easy way to get someone to look at it. Go and get your tracking done.

Costs about 20 quid, someone can always have a quick look whilst tweakin it.

Have you gone up any kerbs lately???

tiTTy & SV650
i'd get your tyres balanced and steering alignment checked first to make sure its not something simple like that.

As for the wiggle, is it not just the normal torque steer? Its a feature, amuses me as my car has suicidal tendencies, just got to hold on at all times lol.

Mercedes SLK350
When my brother imagines there is something wrong with his 182 we usually do a back to back run in his car, then mine. Normally, he then realises it is all in his head. ;)

I'm not saying you are imagining what you are experiencing with your car, but the best way to sort it out is to drive another 182.

Drop me a p.m. and we can arrange a meet, we can get some pics of three 182s aswell.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Freebone said:
sounds like an under inflated tyre....go have a look

agreed, start first all with tyre pressures and then work your way thorught he other advice.