ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems after upgrading mobo & CPU?

Hi all

Does anyone know if i'll encounter any problems after i upgrade my Mobo & CPU? Some people say they had no problems, others are saying it needed a complete re-OS?

Asked my mate who works with/builds & repairs PC's but he's out getting smashed and i can't understand his texts aha, bless :approve:

Last edited:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
O/S will be fully drivered up to your current sey up - it is possible to put in new Mobo and CPU but there's allsorts you have to uninstall before doing it - and it's not 100% to work.

New O/S install is nice though ;)

ahh yeah i get you. Only problem is, my current O/S i got as digital download so i'm unsure to how i'd be able to transfer it over? Or will it be alright to re-install as the software is still on my harddrive, so in theory all id have to do is find out my authentication code and re use it?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
If it's an image on partition, on DVD then it'll be available.