ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems ... Can anyone help?

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
I have search the threads for any answers, and whilst helpfull, they haven't solved my problem! My drivers seat is stuck forwards, i have checked the pin, and it's in fine, the AA came over, and he played with it for about 3 hours, but it just seems to be stuck, everything seems to be working, all the catches lift the same as the other side, all the levers seem to work, the only thing i think i mayhave seen, but it was dark and cramped, was some of the ball bears had slid down the the bottom.

Please help, it's stuck so far forward i can hardly get in it, and driving ti is out the question!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Take the seat out mate, pretty easy to do. You'll be able to get a better idea whats wrong.

okay cool, thanks for that, how about the airbag, is this a problem, how do i go about this, i'm sure there is a guide on here somewhere

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
1. Check you have your stereo code
2. Disconnect battery
3. Undo clips for airbag wiring
4. Remove seat

:)

Reverse when you put it back together

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
1. Look under egde of the sill, you'll see 2 rubber gromits under the seat.
2. Remove gromits.
3. Loosen the 2 nuts inside, keep safe
4. Jack car slightly.
5. Feel across the floor into exhaust tunnel. There are 2 cut-out/holes in the heatshield. These are the other 2 bolts for the seat.
6. Undo all bolts.
7. Remove seat. Will be quite stiff.

Reverse to re-assembled. Point 5 is a right b*****d lol.

problem solved, took it apart, the seat didnt come all out, just lifted it, and then removed the runner, took it apart, and 1p was stuck fast, pain in the arse, cheers for your help!