ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problems problems need some help....

hi ya all... well i have been through the problem that you lot have had in the past none of which is helping my situation.. on monday i had to change my driveshaft on the drivers side to resolve a wobble that i had.. 2hours work and problem solved 100 out of pocket but happy the problem was solved...... two days later i was driving the car home from work and all of a sudden the car started to chock... chocked some more then stopped.. the car chanked but never fired up.. had to tow the car home :( not happy

next day i hit the car with loads of changes.. changed the accelerator cable, coil pack, tdc sensor, plugs, fuel filter and the car started but is misfiring and chocking still... phoned ktec and i am considering changing the exhaust system and having a decat pipe... nice fella sean at ktec really helpful he said that my car may be blocked up im finding that im still getting good compression from back box when car does fire over.....
dont really know what to do.. im at the piont of sending it to ktec for them to hit it over and fix all problems but id rather drive there tho. any suggestions on what my problem could be???

to top it off after all this my alarm starts playing up as well i have to keep pushing the button over and over again for the alam to respond, everytime i push the key fob the central locking works no problem, just wont trigger alarm??? could this be to do with removing battery?? on bad batt in key? is that easy change??

one more thing what is the red rubber button under the bonnet for? alarm or fuel??

sorry its so long just boggled by this.. its been a good experience replacing bits but its costing me now haha any advice would be great...